Thursday 22 April 2010

Afshan Naeem-evaluation question 6

From the process of making our film I have learnt about different technologies when constructing this product. We used blogger, YouTube, imovie, cameras and still cameras for our product. We used cameras for our filming now I have learnt how to use high quality digital cameras which I did not know how to use before. Imovie was used to insert all our clips in and to edit. At first I found it quite difficult to use but with the help of other group members I got the hang of it and edited some clips in to our opening, by this I am now able to edit and make films.



We used YouTube to upload our preliminary task, test shots, other films openings for research and our own films opening.



We used blogger to post our research, storyboards, evaluation etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment